skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Life as I know it
Wednesday, February 01, 2006
Look who's back
Its my favorite former Senate minority leader. And he's making an appearance in Iowa.
Hmmmm, now why would a politician want to visit Iowa? I mean, besides it being my homeland ... and the best state in the union.
I'll keep my fingers crossed.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Leah
View my complete profile
Blogs I read
Cupcakes Take The Cake
2 days ago
Pitter Patter Matters
4 years ago
good enough
11 years ago
Cake Wrecks
14 years ago
Life in Turkey Town
16 years ago
Blog Archive
►
2011
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(21)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(6)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(102)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(11)
►
2008
(149)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(14)
►
2007
(135)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(22)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(9)
▼
2006
(189)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(20)
▼
February
(34)
Another shark attack
Almond Joy cookies will be my downfall
Eek!
I'll just analyze myself
I may need dream analysis
Brad's a winner!
But the trip was by no means a waste
The moment you've been waiting for ... Jeopardy! r...
Oh. my. gosh.
T minus 19 hours and counting
Premonition?
In with the new, out with the old
Four more days to Jeopardy!
Like the new look?
My ideas are sweeping the nation
Jeopardy! faceoff: Leah v. Brad
Congratulations
Happy anniversary
Valentines Schmalentines
Ugh, I'm so lazy
Bob T. attempts to be a hero
Another one bites the dust
Happy birthday, Melissa!
I'm not as stupid as I look
My crime-ridden apartment complex
I'm going back to school
Ah, the good ole' days
If only I were a teen
Its been one of those days
McDonald's is after me
I've got Jeopardy! pants
Look who's back
Update from yesterday
Iowa Lotto's motto: You can't win if you don't play
►
January
(17)
My other stuff
Amazon wish list
Condo
Flickr photos
Visitor count
No comments:
Post a Comment