Thursday, February 23, 2006

I'll just analyze myself

As you'll see on the right, I have a link to a dream meaning Web site.
I found a common theme kept popping up in my key words. I'd say not it's not true, but here's what it says about me anyway:

Dream #1: To dream that you have been robbed, denotes that you are experiencing an identity crisis or you are suffering some sort of loss in your life. Alternatively, you may feel that someone has stolen your success or has taken credit for something you did.
I figure that although the dream happened before he passed the test, it means that Brad's stolen my Jeopardy! success. You know, the success of getting a tryout. It was pretty hard, I had to type in my name and everything.

Dream #2: To see soap in your dream, indicates that you need to wash away some of your emotions or past memories. You may also be feeling emotionally dirty or guilty and are trying to wash away the shame. Perhaps you need to confess something.
Um, I don't think so.
So dreammoods.com, what if it was actually about the drinking of what appeared to be mimosas?
Then, to dream that you are drinking alcohol, denotes that you are seeking either pleasure or escape. But it was actually my family that was drinking so that obviously means that they're trying to escape me. They're tricky that family of mine, but they're not going to get away that easily.

Dream #4: To dream that you are not wearing any shoes, signifies that you have a lack of confidence in yourself and low self-assurance. You may be dealing with issues concerning your self-identity.
Well, um, OK, that's just great ... or as I would say, "Whatever!"

No comments: